If you are thinking about a way to record iPhone screen then you might have installed iRec screen recorder which we featured in a recent guide. If you are using a Macbook then you can use QuickTime to record your screen which might be difficult sometimes and If you don’t own a Mac then you can’t do it.
Previously only jailbroken users can enjoy all the benefits of Cydia, but now anyone with an iPhone or iPad can do it as the best Cydia tweaks are now available without jailbreak. If you are looking for an iPhone Screen Recorder without Jailbreak then you are in right place. We found an amazing application named AirShou which serves as a full-time screen recorder for your iPhone or iPad.
The good thing about AirShou is it is developed by Shou.TV which kept the gamers in mind. It developed it for a solution for both Android & iOS devices so that gamers can record and broadcast their game plays without any issues. If you want any native application then you have ReplayKit which will help you record your gameplays but you can’t record your home screen.
AirShou solves all the problems and makes it even easier to record and share your screen. It is integrated with Shou.TV so that you can share the gameplay immediately with Shou.TV users which is a great thing. The best part is that recordings get saved in Camera Roll.
How to Install AirShou Without Jailbreak – iPhone Screen Recorder
Before publishing this guide we made sure that the guide is working and helps our users to install AirShow without Jailbreak. We advice you to not skip any of the below-mentioned steps which might cause incomplete installation issues. So let’s check how to install airshou screen recorder without jailbreak.
- Unlock & Open Safari browser on your device.
- Type in “iemulators.com/airshou” or click here which will direct you to installation page ( It will open on iOS devices only).
- You can find AirShou icon which you can find by scrolling down a bit, Click on it.
- Next Tap Install > Install AirShow > install.
- The download will start and will take a minute or two for the process to get completed.
- Hola ! Now you can start recording iOS screen without jailbreak easily.
Fix AirShou not working on iOS 9/9.3 after installation
If you are unable to open AirShou app on your device then there is no need to panic we are here to help you out. Apple has changed a few things in the recent iOS update and it also changed the way people used to trust the applications. You need to trust the application before using it until then whenever you try opening the application you will get “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” popup which is annoying. We are here to fix the issue of AirShou not working on iOS 9.3.
- Make sure you have installed AirShou properly.
- Unlock and navigate to Settings > General.
- Scroll down a bit you will find “Device Management” tap on it.
- You will find a profile names “Beijing..” tap on it and click trust.
- Now you can use AirShou screen recorder without any issues.
Hope you can now record iPhone screen using AirShou screen recorder without jailbreak. If you are having any issues with our guide on How to Install AirShou Without Jailbreak – iPhone Screen Recorder, do drop comments below.