CCSettings iOS 10 – iOS is a great operating system for users who are looking forward to getting their hands on a device that can be easily be customized according to your own ends. Tweaking settings are something that everyone wants to get their hands on. Almost every Android device can be rooted and there are many custom ROMs that can be installed on them. iDevices have always kind of been a step back in these matters because of Apple’s imposed restrictions on the jailbreak.
With the recent changes in apple’s policies, people can now download and install apps from stores other than the App Store without jailbreak. This opens things up for better tweaks to come out in the future but as of now most of the tweaks available for the people are through jailbreak only. One such tweak that we are going to showcase today is the CCsettings, which helps you to make changes in the quick settings menu of an iPhone.CCsettings is a jailbreak tweak that allows users to customize their notifications and quick settings menu in the iOS devices.
It can be a very great life saver for anyone who doesn’t like to open up the settings menu for minor changes but the quick settings also don’t suffice. CCsettings is one of the best ways to modify your iOS experience as it can make things quite easy for you. There are many additions that can be made to the settings menu so that you can easily toggle the most common configurations. The app can help you add tons of settings options to your device and you can certainly enjoy the working of the app. Now let’s have a look at the features of this tweak and how we can make it useful for ourselves.
Read – TubeMate For iPhone
CCSettings iOS 10 – Features
There are many features to a tweak like CCsettings. It offers users like these –
- You can add up as many settings you want to in the quick toggle menus.
- Easy to download an app with an interactive interface.
- You can add stacks of settings to toggle like – GPS, WIFI, Cellular Data, Brightness, Ringer etc.
- You can also add buttons to open up most of the commonly required apps like – camera, calculator, phone contacts etc.
- Small download that helps you make some major changes easily.
Read – Bydia For iOS 10
CCSettings iOS 10 – Download Guide
As mentioned earlier the CCsettings app requires you to already have a jailbreak. So, if you don’t have jailbreak already then you should get jailbreak done. after you’ve done so you should follow these steps –
- Firstly, open up Cydia on your device.
- Install the Big Boss Repo by going adding this link – http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
- Now tap on this newly added repo and then search for the CCsettings app.
- Now you should download and install the app and you should be good to go.
- Open up the app and make additions that you want to have for your device.
You can also download CCSettings Alternatives from here.