GBWhatsApp iPhone – Whatsapp is one of the most awesome social media services that you can get to message your kin and friends. It is one of the most famous messaging services that is around for quite a long time now. through it, many people were able to connect to the people they wanted to. After the recent acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook they have made many major updates to the app itself.
The updates include security enhancements along with the addition of the stories feature so that you can say out loud what you love and are doing. Well, sometimes that also not enough as people are always looking for more to get on their devices through it. Thus for those extra features that you wouldn’t get directly from the default WhatsApp application, we have for you the GBWhatsApp iPhone application which makes your application usage even a better experience.
GBWhatsApp iPhone is an app which is same as the WhatsApp Plus app, but it has been noticed that it’s not just a mere rename. There are some major feature upgrades and you can get them easily through the app. The GBWhatsApp iPhone service has some unique features that we have all wanted at some point or the other for making our messaging experience a bit more soothing. The app is completely banned proof and it makes sure that your messaging privileges aren’t at a risk because of using this tweak. There are increased privacy and security options too which make your online security a great priority. There are many additional features that the GBWhatsApp iPhone service has to offer us so let’s have a look at them now.
Read – WhatsApp Plus iPhone 7
GBWhatsApp iPhone – Features
The app itself has gotten tons of additions in comparison to the default WhatsApp messenger and some of these are here –
- You can hide your last seen not only from everyone but now even from specific contacts as you wish.
- Hiding the second sent ticks is also easy and involves just a click.
- You can hide the read ticks for specific people as well.
- Set the group names of up to 35 characters.
- Ability to send a broadcast to over 600 people instead of just 250 at a time.
- Modifications to distinguish between a broadcast message and a normal message.
- Get more themes for the backgrounds.
- Sending up to a maximum of 90 images at a time instead of just 10.
- Ability to hide name and date while copying messages.
- Call directly to people’s phone instead of doing a WhatsApp call from the app itself.
- Lots of preloaded GbWhatsApp iPhone Themes.
These were some of the features that you wished you could get on the main app itself but GBWhatsApp iPhone does the same for you.
GBWhatsApp iPhone – Download Using TuTu Helper
As GBWhatsapp isn’t directly available for iOS we’d be having a look at the steps to get a similar app for it on iOS. The steps are going to be as follows –
- Firstly, download the tutu app from here – https://www.tutuapp.vip/
- Now install and trust the profile of the tutu app.
- Open up tutu app, search for GBWhatsApp
- Install the app and before using accept the profile of GBWhatsApp as well.
GBWhatsApp iPhone App works fine with iOS 10 and 9, if you are facing any issues while downloading then do let us know in comment section.