Do you like to use Dual/Multiple Whatsapp Account on iPhone without Jailbreak ? Do you need to use two WhatsApp accounts ? Can’t use them on your iPhone or don’t know how ? Are you struggling to use two devices for the sake of different WhatsApp accounts ?
If your answer is yes for all the above answers then we have some good news. We all know that you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts on Android which is a great thing as they have applications like parallel space to do the job. But iPhone users never had any applications like that in AppStore. it’s an impossible feat to install dual WhatsApp accounts in iPhone without Jailbreak.
If you have a jailbroken device then you can install use multiple accounts like multiple social media accounts. But as the jailbreak for the latest iOS version isn’t out yet there is no way you can install those tweaks. After our recent article on “Multiple Snapchat accounts on iPhone without JB“. We got many requests to covers a similar guide for dual WhatsApp accounts without jailbreak.
We tried many things and finally came across a great way to install dual WhatsApp accounts on iPhone. We have manually tested the guide on iOS 9 to latest iOS 10 beta 1 and it is working. The procedure is simple and easy & there is no need to jailbreak your device. Let’s see how to install multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone without jailbreak.
How to use two/multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone without Jailbreak
We have tried this method on iPhone 5S, iPhone 6S, and latest devices which worked flawlessly. You are using two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone without jailbreak, Proceed at your own risk. if you are facing any issues then do leave a comment below so that we can help you out.
We advice you to not skip any of the below-mentioned steps. You need to follow each and every step which is mentioned below to run two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone. You can amaze your friends by running two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone without Jailbreak. So let’s check the procedure to install two WhatsApp accounts without Jailbreak.
Procedure to Use Dual/Multiple WhatsApp Accounts Without Jailbreak
As mentioned above there is no need to jailbreak your device. You can enjoy two or more WhatsApp accounts on iPhone without Jailbreak. The method is tested and it is working flawlessly. If you are facing any issues don’t forget to leave a comment below.
- You need to unlock your device & Open “Safari” on your device. (If you are browsing this article from the same then it is a great thing)
- Now you either need to type this in “http://izona.co/app/whatsapp/” or simply click here.
- You will be directly taken to the download page. The page is in Arabic language don’t worry.
- You can find the WhatsApp icon and just below it there is a download button.
- You will get a popup click on “Install“.
- Press the “Home” button and you can notice the application being downloaded. Click on the icon which will pause the download.
- Now navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time. If you have enabled “Set Automatically“, Then disable it. Now set the date back to Sep 8, 2015.
- Press “Home” button once again and tap on the icon which will begin the download.
- It will take a minute or two for the application to get downloaded onto your device.
- Once installed you can find another WhatsApp icon on your home screen.
That’s it, Now you can use multipleWhatsApp accounts without jailbreak. Some users reported that they are unable to use the application. If you are also facing the same issue then you can find the solution below.
Fix multipleWhatsApp’s not working on iOS 9/9.3 after installation
If you are unable to openWhatsApp app on your device then there is no need to panic we are here to help you out. Apple has changed a few things in the recent iOS update and it also changed the way people used to trust the applications. You need to trust the application before using it until then whenever you try opening the application you will get “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” popup which is annoying. We are here to fix the issue of multipleWhatsApp apps not working on iOS 9.3.
- Make sure you have installedWhatsApp 2 properly.
- Unlock and navigate to Settings > General.
- Scroll down a bit you will find “Device Management” tap on it.
- You will find a profile names “VNE ..” tap on it and click trust.
- Now you can useWhatsApp 2 without any issues.
That’s it you have successfully installed multipleWhatsApp apps on ioS 9.3 without any issues by following our guide on How to use multipleWhatsApp accounts without Jailbreak . If you are facing any issues do let us know via comments below.