Snapchat is one of the fastest growing social networks right now. You can see a lot of popular people are on Snapchat which shows the popularity of SnapChat. SnapChat is an application which helps users to share pictures and short videos to their fans. Brands are making use of Snapchat effectively and seeing great results.
The main issue many users face is that they can’t use a secondary account on the same device. Before there used to be jailbreak tweaks but now the jailbreak isn’t out yet. If you are looking for a guide to Install Multiple Snapchat applications on iPhone without Jailbreak, Then you are in right place.
We understand the struggle if you have more than one snapchat accounts. We got many requests and finally decided to make a guide on How to use multiple snapchat accounts without Jailbreak. We all like things to be simple and if you want a solution which doesn’t involve jailbreak. You are in right place.
You can notice that you are getting an update notification to update snapchat every week. Every update includes some new features but the long awaited feature of multiple snapchat accounts is still missing. If you have two or more accounts then this guide on “How to use multiple snapchat accounts no jailbreak” for you and Hey don’t forget to check our another guide on “How to use multiple Whatsapp Accounts without Jailbreak.”
The overall procedure is easy and quick to follow. You won’t find any difficulty in installing two or more snapchat applications on iPhone. If you are facing any issues then do let us know via comments below so that we can help you out. Let’s dive into our guide on “Install Multiple SnapChat applications without Jailbreak“.
How to Use Multiple SnapChat Accounts Without Jailbreak
As mentioned above there is no need to jailbreak your device. You can enjoy two or more snapchat accounts on iPhone without Jailbreak. The method is tested and it is working flawlessly. If you are facing any issues don’t forget to leave a comment below.
- You need to unlock your device & Open “Safari” on your device. (If you are browsing this article from the same then it is a great thing)
- Now you either need to type this in “http://izona.co/app/snapchat/” or simply click here.
- You will be directly taken to the download page. The page is in Arabic language don’t worry.
- You can find the Snapchat icon and just below it there is a download button.
- You will get a popup click on “Install“.
- Press the “Home” button and you can notice the application being downloaded. Click on the icon which will pause the download.
- Now navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time. If you have enabled “Set Automatically“, Then disable it. Now set the date back to Sep 8, 2015.
- Press “Home” button once again and tap on the icon which will begin the download.
- It will take a minute or two for the application to get downloaded onto your device.
- Once installed you can find another snapchat icon on your home screen.
That’s it, Now you can use multiple snapchat accounts without jailbreak. Some users reported that they are unable to use the application. If you are also facing the same issue then you can find the solution below.
#Method 2: – How to Install Multiple SnapChat Accounts on iPhone
So we found another interesting way to install multiple snapchat accounts on iOS 10 without the need of jailbreak. Many of you are reporting issues about the above method but it seems only a few are having troubles. To solve the issues we thought covering another method to install dual snapchat accounts on iPhone running iOS 10.
All the steps for this method are identical to the above method and the only difference is the source of the Snapchat file. You can download Dual Snapchat for iOS 10 from here.
Update 1 :- It seems that you need to pay a nominal fee to install dual snapchat accounts using the method 2. We are searching for alternatives and will update the guide when found.
Fix multiple Snapchat’s not working on iOS 9/10 after installation
If you are unable to open snapchat app on your device then there is no need to panic we are here to help you out. Apple has changed a few things in the recent iOS update and it also changed the way people used to trust the applications. You need to trust the application before using it until then whenever you try opening the application you will get “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” popup which is annoying. We are here to fix the issue of multiple snapchat apps not working on iOS 9.3 & iOS 10.
- Make sure you have installed Snapchat 2 properly.
- Unlock and navigate to Settings > General.
- Scroll down a bit you will find “Device Management” tap on it.
- You will find a profile names “VNE ..” tap on it and click trust.
- Now you can use Snapchat 2 without any issues.
That’s it you have successfully installed multiple snapchat apps on ioS 9.3 & 10 without any issues by following our guide on How to use multiple snapchat accounts without Jailbreak . If you are facing any issues do let us know via comments below.